How do I check or change my LD5 L-band beam? How do I change the cut off angle from my LD5-B or LD5-C for DP Trials? How do I check the IP address of my LD5? How do I configure an LD5 to receive RTK corrections? How do I configure LD5 (A & B Variants) COM ports & Ethernet output? How do I configure LD5 (C Variant) COM ports & Ethernet output? How do I configure LD5 NMEA message output? How do I configure my LD5 to use the Apex service? How do I enable and output heading from my LD5-C? How do I enable an LD5 for a heading? How do I extract LD5 internal data? How do I factory reset my LD5 Unit? How do I manually enter an L-band satellite frequency on my LD5? How do I remove satellites from my LD5-A for DP Trials? How do I set up cross corrections on an LD5 unit? How do I tell which LD5 version/variant I have? How do you set up and log NMEA data from an LD5 unit? I have just changed beams and my station list is not fully populated- Why is this? I wish to enable External/MF corrections on my LD5-A for use in the position solution. Why is the 3rd Party menu item greyed out in the Routing menu? What are the different LD5 operating modes? What are the serial pin-outs of the LD5? What are the tracking capabilities of the LD5 and what services are available? What direction is the heading on my LD5? What is the expected latency from one PPS to the NMEA ZDA telegram on the LD5?
How do I manually enter an L-band satellite frequency on my LD5?
There are three possible user beams available for the LD5 system User1, User2 and User3.
The procedure for configuring and selecting user defined beams for the Veripos LD5 is as follows:
- From the LD5 Home screen select: L-Band > Config > Beam Selection:
- Select Add Beam then User1:
- Select User1 once it appears:
- To edit the frequency, press the tick button to show the frequency as an editable field, then use the up, down, left, right arrows to select the numbers. Refer to the table below for the list of relevant beams and frequencies:
- Leave the transmission rate at the default of 1200 BPS.
- Select Apply, followed by Select to use:
- Press the Home button and return to main screen to confirm that the system locks onto the beam.