How do I configure LD6 TRINAV Output?
The following steps should be undertaken to configure the TRINAV Message output for an LD6 unit running Quantum software onboard. Note that these steps are only applicable for LD6 105 versions. If required see How do I tell which version of LD6 I have?
A- Quantum Configuration
- In Quantum, select the Menu Icon (three top right horizontal lines) and then the Settings cog. The following window shall appear
- select System Configuration then enter the passcode 62439.
- On the current configuration select Edit.
- Press Next until the Outputs TRINAV Configuration page is displayed
- Select a single Output Format, available options are DISABLED, V3 and V4.
- On selecting the V3 or V4 output format, the view will update to include the NavPoint Number field and a message to indicate the output port. A NavPoint number from 0 to 99 must be entered.
- To set the NavPoint Number value click on the textbox shown then enter using the on screen keyboard.
- Click Next to proceed.
- Click Save & Start.
- A warning message will appear, Select OK.
B- COM Port Configuration on The LD6
- Configure an available serial port on the LD6 unit by navigating to Settings > IO. Scroll to an "Not configured" port and click Next.
- Scroll to Source TRINAV then select Next
- Select RS232 or RS422 as required then Next
- Select the Baud Rate matching the Navigation software input and click Finish
- A Summary Page shall appear press Yes
- An information message appears select OK to continue.