How can I interface RTCM data from two LD6 units to Verify QC using a single LAN connection (Dual beam corrections)? How do I archive data on an LD6? How do I change a beam on an LD6? How do I change the PPP solution when my LD6 is enabled for both Apex and Ultra services? How do I check the GNSS tracking capabilities of my LD6 version 8 or 50? How do I check the IP address of my LD6? How do I check which version of LD6 I have? How do I configure an LD6 to receive RTK corrections? How do I configure LD6 TRINAV Output? How do I configure my LD6 to use the Apex service? How do I configure NMEA Sentences on an LD6 versions 8 or 50? How do I configure NMEA sentences on LD6 versions 101 and 105? How do I correctly shut down a LD6? How do I enable and output a heading from an LD6? How do I enable SBAS on my LD6 IMU? How do I factory reset my LD6 unit? How do I implement a basic LAN interface between an LD6 and my Verify QC computer? (v1.11 or later) How do I interface my antennas to the LD6? How do I manually enter an L-band frequency on the LD6? How do I remove satellites from my LD6 version 8 or 50? How do I set up LD6 Outputs for VQC? How do you load a Verify QC config onto the LD6 while in QC mode? I have just changed beams and my station list is not fully populated- Why is this? What are the serial pin-outs of the LD6? What are the tracking capabilities of my LD6 and what services are available to my unit? What data is available on the LD6 Ethernet ports? What direction is the heading on my LD6? What files should I send for data analysis from a LD6 while running quantum on board? What is the best way to interface Verify QC to my LD6 units? What is the expected latency from one PPS to the NMEA ZDA telegram on the LD6? What is the PPS voltage and pulse width of my LD6? What version of GNSS card is installed in my LD6?
How do I manually enter an L-band frequency on the LD6?
There are three possible user beams available for the LD6 system User1, User2 and User3.
The procedure for configuring and selecting user defined beams for the Veripos LD6 is as follows:
- From the LD6 home screen select: LBand > Config > Beams > User Beams.
- Use the arrow buttons to select from pre-set names, User1, User2 or User3.
- On the selected User beam, press Edit
- Use the up and down arrow buttons and the Next button to enter the frequency, followed by Update. Refer to the table below for the current list of beams and frequencies if required:
- Once a User beam has been configured navigate to Home > LBand > Config > Beams > Edit and use the arrow buttons to find the user beam, followed by Enable.
- Press the Home button and return to main screen to confirm that the system locks onto the beam.