This FAQ will detail the steps required for configuring a Windows PC for connection to a LD8 receiver.
Note: To Find the IP address of an LD8 please see FAQ How do I find my LD8 IP address?
- From the Start menu go to Control Panel > Network and Internet > Network and Sharing Center.
- Click Change adapter settings and then within the Network Connections window right-click on the connection and click Properties:
- Within Local Area Connection Properties click on Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) and click Properties:
- Select the Use the following IP address: option and configure the IP address to be in the same IP range as the LD8:
PC IP set to 192.168.2.2 as LD8 default is 192.168.2.8
- Click OK to close the IP properties window and click OK to close the Local area connection properties window.