Can I operate an LD8 with both the WebUI and Quantum? How do I change my LD8 IP address? How do I change the PPP Mode of the LD8? How do I check if my LD8 (with WebUI) is enabled or disabled? How do I check or change my LD8 L-band beam? How do I configure an LD8 to output Veripos RTCM? How do I configure my PC to connect to a LD8? How do I configure RTK Correction input for an LD8? How do I download all LD8 data logs? How do I find my LD8 IP address? How do I log into my LD8? What direction is the heading on my LD8? What is the PPS voltage and pulse width of my LD8? What ports are available for LD8 TCP/IP connections? Where do I find my LD8 unit ID?
How do I configure my PC to connect to a LD8?
This FAQ will detail the steps required for configuring a Windows PC for connection to a LD8 receiver.
Note: To Find the IP address of an LD8 please see FAQ How do I find my LD8 IP address?
- From the Start menu go to Control Panel > Network and Internet > Network and Sharing Center.
- Click Change adapter settings and then within the Network Connections window right-click on the connection and click Properties:
- Within Local Area Connection Properties click on Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) and click Properties:
- Select the Use the following IP address: option and configure the IP address to be in the same IP range as the LD8:
PC IP set to 192.168.2.2 as LD8 default is 192.168.2.8
- Click OK to close the IP properties window and click OK to close the Local area connection properties window.