How do I configure Verify QC to compute an Ultra or Ultra2 solution?
To use the Ultra Solution in Verify QC, version 1.09A or later is required.
To use the Ultra2 Solution in Verify QC, version 1.11A is required.
However it is generally advisable to use the latest version of Verify QC. This is available for download here.
- Ensure the VERIPOS IMU (LD2, LD5 etc.) is enabled for the Ultra (or Ultra2) Service. If unsure check with the VERIPOS Helpdesk.
- Ensure station 0068 (and 0075 if using Ultra2) is enabled and outputting from the VERIPOS IMU
- Check the Dongle status to ensure Ultra is enabled using Help > Dongle > View:
Note: Ultra and GLONASS must be enabled on the dongle to compute an Ultra2 solution
- The following window will appear:
- If the Ultra (and GLONASS) box is not ticked, the dongle will have to be upgraded by the VERIPOS Helpdesk.
- Click OK.
- Select Tools > Advanced Options, the following window will appear:
- Ensure the GLONASS box is ticked if required and click OK.
- Ensure the Ultra Corrections are being received in Verify QC by selecting View > Differential > Latency:
- Ensure that Dual frequency GNSS measurements are being received in Verify QC selecting View > GNSS > SNR:
Note: If there are SNR bars per SV then dual frequency measurements are being received. If using Ultra2 ensure GLONASS measurements are also being received (denoted by * next to SV number).
- Select Config > Calculation > Ultra…:
- If using the Ultra Service ensure Ultra Mode is GPS Only:
- If using the Ultra2 Service ensure Ultra Mode is GPS and GLONASS:
- If required setup backup solutions to Ultra. This can either be pre-configured DGNSS solutions or the Ultra solution (if it is computing a valid position).
Note: If the Ultra solution resets, one of the backup solution will be output. If no backups are set and the Ultra Solution resets, NO solution will be output.
- Select Config > Position Outputs > New and setup the Ultra Solution Output
Note: If changing a preconfigured output to Ultra, select Config > Position Outputs > (output name) and edit the output for Ultra: