How do I apply an LD900 Authorisation Code? How do I access my LD900 archive logs? How do I activate, configure and enable heading on an LD900? How do I activate my LD900 for VERIPOS services? How do I change my LD900 IP address? How do I change the PPP calculation of my LD900? How do I check or change my LD900 L-Band beam? How do I configure my PC to connect to an LD900? How do I convert LD900 logged data into RINEX format? How do I enable and configure my LD900 to receive VERIPOS Corrections via NTRIP? How do I find my LD900 IP address? How do I tell which model of LD900 I have? How do you apply an Auth Code to an LD900? What direction is the heading on my LD900? What is HDR Mode on the LD900? What is the Auto L-band beam? Why can I not connect to the LD900 TCP/IP ports?
How do I configure my PC to connect to an LD900?
This FAQ will detail the steps required for configuring a Windows PC for connection to either LAN1 or LAN2 of an LD900 receiver.
Note: To find the IP address of an LD900 please see FAQ How do I find my LD900 IP address?
- From the Start menu go to Control Panel > Network and Internet > Network and Sharing Center.
- Click Change adapter settings and then within the Network Connections window right-click on the connection and click Properties:
- Within Local Area Connection Properties click on Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) and click Properties:
- Select the Use the following IP address: option and configure the IP address to be in the same IP range as the LD900:
PC IP set to 192.168.2.2
- Click OK to close the IP properties window and click OK to close the Local area connection properties window.