Verify-QC initialises the GNSS engine in the LD2/LD2S integrated mobile unit but does not perform any other configuration of the unit.
All required configuration changes to the LD2/LD2S must be made manually using the three-key pad and two-line display on the front panel.
The most common tasks are:
- Enabling/disabling the demodulator and/or changing services
- Selecting the appropriate satellite downlink beam (Channel) for the work area
- Enabling the appropriate reference stations in the RTCM output
- Configuring the direct position output from the LD2/LD2S (if used)
- For assistance in performing these tasks, refer to the LD2/LD2S operations manual.